Monday, August 15, 2005

" This blog does not allow anonymous comments." . . . YEAH RIGHT?!?!

I recently had two posts on my blog. Woo hoo! At first I thought they were from legitimately real, bonafide, you know. . . PEOPLE! (Jimi San, was the first person, bless him, to post a comment on my fledgling blog)
Alas. . . the fun feelings of celebrity and connectedness to the outside world came to a screeeching halt when I found none too soon that they were cleverly placed "click through" marketing viruses.
Beware!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jonnyboy said...

Oh my Gosh. This is a blanket apology to the person from Kola Lampur or somewhere. I accidentally deleted your comment, which I appreciated, when I deleted the other spam comment. I can't beleive I will have to deal with spam comments. Jeesh. But, truly I am sorry that I deleted your comment.

16/8/05 00:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home