Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Just another Manic Weds

Welp,
If it weren't for pesky things I have to do I'd probably still be in bed. Not cause I'm tired or anything. Just cause I love to lay there and fall asleep. Sleep is great! What's the point of setting an alarm for 5am when I know I'm just gonna sleep straight through till 6:30? What's the point? I always do it! I'm the Worst at getting up early. I have an Anatomy test today and I've studied NONE for it. Not like I'm worried, but even so, don't you think I should've looked at the syllabus to figure out what subject material is on it? Yeah, I think so. Instead I'm blowing off the test. It's a sad commentary on me, I know. Still no hyperlinks.

I lied. Here's one:
Pictures of Global Warming from BBC News.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jonnyboy said...

Thanks Jimmy-san,
I don't know about recent Kyoto business, but I do understand that the US doesn't adhere to it...right?
Jon

1/3/05 18:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home