Tuesday, February 22, 2005

First and Foremost

Well, it's my first post ever and I don't know what to write or where to begin. I have this feeling that I should include a hyperlink of some sort, just to make things interactive. But, we'll see bout that. Until I think of something worthwhile to link, let me get started with the important stuff. Like an introduction: my name is Jon Ritz and I haven't had sex in six months. No seriously, my name is Jon Ritz and I am writing to tell you that I am an ordinary guy with not much to report. I'll do my best to include some steamy details of my comings and goings, but don't get your hopes up. My life isn't too eventful. I'm doing this mainly as a diary. I figure if I put it on a blog, maybe it'll give me incentive to actually do it. Now I'm scared, cause maybe someone will read this. Hmm. Well, now that I've written nothing at all....
I'll post it.
A&P Test tomorrow, Acupuncturist tomorrow, maybe an evening swim? That's about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home